Buffalo Bills Alumni Foundation Inc.
2016 Grant Application Process
Bills Alumni Foundation, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization which
supports charitable groups that emphasize improving the
quality of life of youth and young
adults in Erie, Niagara and Monroe
Counties of Western New York.
Annually, the Buffalo Bills Alumni Foundation issues grants to organizations
for tax-exempt status under the Internal Revenue Service
Private foundations are not eligible.
The Buffalo Bills Alumni Foundation, Inc. will award grants based on the
of the program with the purpose of the Foundation.
Organizations with specific programs
that encourage and support
education, health and wellness, and youth football will be
The Foundation will not consider grant applications in the following areas:
• Fund Drives
• Political Campaigns
• Specific Individuals
Interested applicants must complete the Buffalo Bills Alumni Foundation, Inc.
The applications will be available beginning on April
Applicants must send the original application,
and copies as indicated on the grant application to:
Buffalo Bills Alumni Foundation, inc.
P.O. Box 118
Getzville, New York 14068
Organization Contact if other than Director:
Organization Federal ID Number:
City, State, Zip Code: Email Address:
Daytime Phone: Cell Phone: Fax:
______________________ ______________________ _____________________
Program Start Date: Program End Date: Amount Requested:
Are you a previous recipient of a grant from the Buffalo Bills Alumni Foundation?:
If yes, when?
Enclose most recent audited Financial Statement, if organization has
and note year If you have not been audited, include one copy
of your most
recent IRS 990, and note year.
• Please provide a brief description of your organization.
• Grant Proposal Narrative.
• Please include the following information in up to two pages typed and double spaced.
- Provide a description of your agency’s mission, services and population served.
- Summarize the program for which you are requesting funding.
- Discuss the program’s objectives and how its impact will be measured.
Please submit 1 original and 2 copies of the grant application and include:
- Grant application
- Grant Proposed Narrative
- List of Board of Directors and their professional affiliations
- A list of other funding sources for this program.
- Please list whether funding is committed, pending or received for the additional sources.
GRANT APPLICATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 31, 2016.