Buffalo Bills Alumni Foundation
Our Goal Is To Make A Positive Difference in Buffalo
The Buffalo Bills Alumni Foundation was founded in 1960. It is comprised of past Buffalo Bills players, who left an imprint on society during their football careers and want to continue molding society in a positive manner.
Not only have they changed the game, but they have touched and shaped Buffalo as we know it today.
The Alumni Chapter is concerned with increasing awareness and knowledge of problems that we can help resolve, and we pursue this objective by bestowing grants to charities for meaningful intentions and activities. Our society is engulfed by poverty, deprived children and innumerable people battling with diseases and disorders among other things, and the foundation aspires to help alleviate the burden of these people.
Our intention is largely focused on creating a better environment for our youth, because as they mature they will lead us into the future. Some of our past recipients include: Make a Wish Foundation, Kids Escaping Drugs, Athletes in Action, the Seneca Diabetes Foundation, and the Kelly for Kids Foundation. We hope that our active involvement reciprocates all that the Western New York community has done for us.
Our hope is to meet the needs and expectations of the community by enhancing the capacity for productive living.We strongly believe that a continuous commitment and dedication to this cause encourages and rewards individuals, group and organizations to progress and expand in their own respective mission.
If everyone tries to make a difference, then the Buffalo community will constantly improve.
To achieve the above goals and fulfill the Buffalo Bills Alumni’s mission, the following objectives will guide the Alumni Chapter’s actions; our core values.:
OUR CORE VALUES:
This is our most important resource and without you we would not be able to fulfill our mission. We are sensitive to cultural differences in our community and we strive to represent all the unique characteristics that it encompasses.
We seek the best way to serve and use the resources that are available to us.
Integrity and ingenuity pervades our actions missions and goals.
Our tradition rests on respect, pride, honesty and a strong work ethic.
We purse excellence in allavenues of life, and we know that it is our duty as humans to extend ourselves to those less privileged.
Interdependence is the secret to success,and we collaborate to serve others and meet our goals.
Not only must we live up to our responsibilities, but others depend and trust us to fulfill our mission in helping them.
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- ALUMNI IN WNY
- ABROMOSKI, ED**
- BEMILLER, AL
- BRAMMER, MARC
- BROWN, RUBEN
- BYRUM, CARL
- CHRISTIE, STEVE
- DEVLIN, JOE
- DUGAN, BOB
- EDGERSON, BOOKER
- FERGUSON, CHARLEY
- FOWLER, WILL
- GRANT, WILL
- HAMBY, MICHAEL
- JACOBS, HARRY
- JONES, KEN
- KELLY, JIM
- KELSO, MARK
- KERNER, MARLON
- LYNCH, DENNY**
- McNALLY, JAMES**
- NIXON, JEFF
- NORTHERN, GABE
- PATULSKI, WALT
- PERRY, MARLO
- PICCONE, LOU
- REED, ANDRE
- RUTKOWSKI, ED
- SCHULTZ, KURT
- SMILEY, TIM
- TASKER, STEVE
- THOMAS, THURMAN
- VOGLER, TIM
- WHITE, DAVID
- WILLIAMS, CHRIS
- AWARDS GIVEN
- 2010 - 81 TACKLES HUNGER
- 2010 - CITIZEN OF THE YEAR
- 2010 - CITIZEN OF THE YEAR / BUFFALO CITY COURT JUSTICE E. JEANNETTE OGDEN
- 2010 - FITNESS FOR KIDS CHALLENGE
- 2010 - GIVING THE FOOD BANK A HAND
- 2010 - MILLION DOLLARS
- 2010 - NFLPA / SCHOLAR ATHLETES
- 2010 - REICH - CALL TO COURAGE AWARD
- 2010 NOMINATION
- 2011 - BILLS ALUMNI ALUMNI GIVE BACK
- 2011 - BILLS ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
- 2011 - BILLS ALUMNI SUPPORTS BUFFALO GOLDEN GLOVES BOXING
- AWARDS RECEIVED
- AWARDS GIVEN
- 2010 GOLFING FOR KIDS TOURNAMENT
- 2010 NFLPA CONVENTION
- 2010 THANKSGIVING COMMUNITY MEAL DAY - BUFFALO CITY MISSION
- 2011 97 ROCK ON HUNGER
- 2011 BILL'S ALUMNI WEEKEND OF EVENTS
- 2011 FIRST ANNUAL BUD LIGHT FAN CAMP
- 2011 NATIONAL SALUTE TO VETERANS PATIENTS
- 2011 NFLPA CONFERENCE MARCO ISLAND
- 2011 URBAN CHRISTIAN MINISTRY ANNUAL THANKSGIVING DINNER
- 2012 ALUMNI WEEKEND
- 2012 Jim "Mudcat" Grant All-Star Tournament
- 2012 KICKOFF AT THE RALPH
- 2012 NFLPA CONFERENCE
- 2013 CHARITY CHECK PRESENTATION
- 2014 CHARITY CHECK PRESENTATION
- 2015 NFLPA Conference
- 2014 ALUMNI WEEKEND
- 2014 NFLPA Conference
- 2015 Frank Reich Call to Courage Awards Breakfast
- 2015 THANKSGIVING COMMUNITY MEAL DAY - BUFFALO CITY MISSION
- 2015 WALMART SUPERSTORE GRAND OPENING
- 2015 GET ON THE BALL HEALTH SCREENING
- 2015 50 YEAR AFL CHAMPIONSHIP ANNIVERSARY
- 2015 FRANK REICH Call to Courage Awards Breakfast